March Madness

 


- Catherine and I on one of our late night shenanigans -

This month feels exactly how 2020 went for all of us- insane. We finished our final exams for two of our classes and are now preparing to take the big shelf exam, the NBME. I am absolutely terrified and overwhelmed with all the materials I am reviewing for the exam. The NBME encompasses all the materials we have learned in one of our classes until now. I have been hosting and attending study groups with a few of my classmates and that is the most fun experience out of all of this. We take turns teaching each other about materials we have forgotten about and share silly ways to memorize different drugs. I also completed all my presentations for this semester and feel relieved. I always get nervous when speaking in front of an audience but I’m glad this experience taught me to become more open. With the exams, presentations, and all this studying, I have not been able to volunteer at all. I really miss the people at Second Food Harvest. After all this is over I am signing up and inviting my study friends to come with me. I can’t wait until all this is over, maybe then I can finally have a full night’s rest 😁

Comments