February Updates

Hours: 2.5 hours for Second Harvest Food Bank, Total= 2.5 hours total


Hello and welcome back to another one of my blogs! 


This month flew by quickly but so did everything else in this program. This month we started the Psychopharmacology Module, and this has probably been the most enjoyable module for me. Most of the antidepressant drugs we discuss are some drugs I have had experience with, so I found it interesting to learn how these drugs' mechanism of action is happening in my body. In other words, this month my friend Hina, who is also in the same program, and I volunteered with Second Harvest Food Bank to pack goodies for families in need of food. (Picture above) We were in charge of labeling boxes and also packing boxes. These boxes were filled with items that were donated by local grocery stores. Everyone who is apart of this food bank is super kind and caring. Volunteering here was so fun that Hina and I are planning our next trip back as we speak. I guess that's all the news I have for you this month. I'll see you next month!

Comments